Measurement devices are the front line in any industrial process, providing vital intelligence that can be used to check and fine-tune performance. In the oil and gas industry, measurement instruments are the backbone of custody transfer metering systems, typically...read more
ABB Ability™ Verification for measurement devices is a complete solution designed to verify field devices without removing them from the process. If you would like further information on the SRV500 verification software fill in the form below and one of...read more
SIMATIC WINCC: Siemens latest programming software (TIA Portal) makes integrating a SCADA solution from other Siemens equipment quick and easy. All configuration is completed in one software package which makes populating the SCADA tags and establishing communication...read more
SAFETY INTEGRATED: Using Siemens S7-1200 CPUs and G120 variable speed drives with integrated safety, KCS designed and built three pressure testing rigs for one of the UK’s largest automotive manufacturing companies. For this project, all three rigs had to comply with...read more
SAFETY INTEGRATED: Using Siemens latest range of safety integrated F type CPUs, KCS integrated a safety monitoring system into a cutting-edge battery research laboratory. In order to protect operators and product quality the safety requirements are extremely stringent...read more
Recorders & Controllers are some of the most versatile and powerful devices, as it’s capable of acquiring information and storing the data for all types of instrumentation applications. Some of these devices are built to work in harsh conditions however...read more
Flow measurement is a key measurement for many Industrial plant, be it from water abstraction and discharge licences through to process control measurement. The difficulty facing many users is the annual maintenance and checks to prove that the flowmeter is still...
Measurement devices are the front line in any industrial process, providing vital intelligence that can be used to check and fine-tune performance. In the oil and gas industry, measurement instruments are the backbone of custody transfer metering systems, typically...
- Parker’s new #Subsea ball valves can withstand long-term corrosion effects from high salt content seawater and perf… https://t.co/VP8Cp36qzB75 days ago
- In transportation, alternative fuel sources are driving a change. As the requirement for small and mid-scale #LNG p… https://t.co/n7BF2q3O8O88 days ago
- Meeting the demands of deep offshore #OilandGas exploration, Parker’s new subsea ball valves can withstand long-ter… https://t.co/2lpbti4R9j88 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: Parker's 2-way subsea ball valve feature a soft seat and floating ball design for operations up to 10,000 PSI and depths…88 days ago
- Connection in a cryogenic application should focus on five critical areas. Two of those are safety and leakage and… https://t.co/TCIdHClOy3125 days ago