The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by KCS, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of KCS. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, KCS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Flow measurement is a key measurement for many Industrial plant, be it from water abstraction and discharge licences through to process control measurement. The difficulty facing many users is the annual maintenance and checks to prove that the flowmeter is still...
Measurement devices are the front line in any industrial process, providing vital intelligence that can be used to check and fine-tune performance. In the oil and gas industry, measurement instruments are the backbone of custody transfer metering systems, typically...
- Why is it important that valves deliver full flow within a compact design in #Semiconductor applications? If optimu… https://t.co/8wcKwH60fK2 days ago
- What is the best method for controlling coal dust in underground #Mining? Find out in this white paper:… https://t.co/JqH4yPnAZn2 days ago
- Many users desire the elimination of taper threads and their associated sealant. Parker's PTFree connect™ system en… https://t.co/DTHuvIxHeY24 days ago
- Read about utilizing dust suppression methods effectively in underground #Coal mines, preventative vs. corrective t… https://t.co/OUTPR0K4Br24 days ago
- The right choice of #Instrumentation tubing is critical for reliable leak-free connections. Learn how to specify qu… https://t.co/03kdSzk1WL24 days ago