The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by KCS, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of KCS. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, KCS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Measurement devices are the front line in any industrial process, providing vital intelligence that can be used to check and fine-tune performance. In the oil and gas industry, measurement instruments are the backbone of custody transfer metering systems, typically...
ABB Ability™ Verification for measurement devices is a complete solution designed to verify field devices without removing them from the process. If you would like further information on the SRV500 verification software fill in the form below and one of...
- Instrumentation engineers-- how should you specify the optimal type of 6Mo for your #OilandGas application? It's si… https://t.co/UhpLd6i73C4 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: The corrosion-resistant alloy, 6Mo, is now the standard material in many#OilandGas applications. Read why it is critical…4 days ago
- #ProcessControl [Blog Post] Best Practices for Dust Suppression in Underground Coal Mines https://t.co/PlxeiCzdVs… https://t.co/7MsihuYOUU4 days ago
- Subsea Engineers - looking for a small bore valve that meets HPHT requirements? Take a look at this informative pre… https://t.co/CogWTKH1Eg4 days ago
- #CoalDust is a known carcinogen that causes miners' lung disease (pneumoconiosis), so it's critical that rigorous d… https://t.co/nNRhLiD65f12 days ago