The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by KCS, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of KCS. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, KCS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Flow measurement is a key measurement for many Industrial plant, be it from water abstraction and discharge licences through to process control measurement. The difficulty facing many users is the annual maintenance and checks to prove that the flowmeter is still...
Measurement devices are the front line in any industrial process, providing vital intelligence that can be used to check and fine-tune performance. In the oil and gas industry, measurement instruments are the backbone of custody transfer metering systems, typically...
- Parker’s new #Subsea ball valves can withstand long-term corrosion effects from high salt content seawater and perf… https://t.co/VP8Cp36qzB75 days ago
- In transportation, alternative fuel sources are driving a change. As the requirement for small and mid-scale #LNG p… https://t.co/n7BF2q3O8O88 days ago
- Meeting the demands of deep offshore #OilandGas exploration, Parker’s new subsea ball valves can withstand long-ter… https://t.co/2lpbti4R9j88 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: Parker's 2-way subsea ball valve feature a soft seat and floating ball design for operations up to 10,000 PSI and depths…88 days ago
- Connection in a cryogenic application should focus on five critical areas. Two of those are safety and leakage and… https://t.co/TCIdHClOy3125 days ago