KCS is the UK authorised distributor of the MicroMod series of controllers and associated products. The MicroMod family originally came about as the ABB MOD30 single loop controller, also known as Kent Taylor controller, and the Fisher&Porter 53ML, with many installed in critical operations. Building on the success of these high end controllers, MicroMod have developed the product range to include RetroFit upgrades.
KCS can assist with the replacement of your legacy MOD30 and 53ML controllers by performing retrieval of existing configurations to the re-programming of the new controller using the VIZAPP programming tool.
Measurement devices are the front line in any industrial process, providing vital intelligence that can be used to check and fine-tune performance. In the oil and gas industry, measurement instruments are the backbone of custody transfer metering systems, typically...
ABB Ability™ Verification for measurement devices is a complete solution designed to verify field devices without removing them from the process. If you would like further information on the SRV500 verification software fill in the form below and one of...
- Instrumentation engineers-- how should you specify the optimal type of 6Mo for your #OilandGas application? It's si… https://t.co/UhpLd6i73C4 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: The corrosion-resistant alloy, 6Mo, is now the standard material in many#OilandGas applications. Read why it is critical…4 days ago
- #ProcessControl [Blog Post] Best Practices for Dust Suppression in Underground Coal Mines https://t.co/PlxeiCzdVs… https://t.co/7MsihuYOUU4 days ago
- Subsea Engineers - looking for a small bore valve that meets HPHT requirements? Take a look at this informative pre… https://t.co/CogWTKH1Eg4 days ago
- #CoalDust is a known carcinogen that causes miners' lung disease (pneumoconiosis), so it's critical that rigorous d… https://t.co/nNRhLiD65f12 days ago