KCS is the UK authorised distributor of the MicroMod series of controllers and associated products. The MicroMod family originally came about as the ABB MOD30 single loop controller, also known as Kent Taylor controller, and the Fisher&Porter 53ML, with many installed in critical operations. Building on the success of these high end controllers, MicroMod have developed the product range to include RetroFit upgrades.
KCS can assist with the replacement of your legacy MOD30 and 53ML controllers by performing retrieval of existing configurations to the re-programming of the new controller using the VIZAPP programming tool.
Calculate how much energy and money you could save by using ABB drives while also deriving other benefits such as soft starting and stopping, an improved power factor, and connection into process automation. EnergySave is a user-friendly and interactive tool for...
Flow measurement is a key measurement for many Industrial plant, be it from water abstraction and discharge licences through to process control measurement. The difficulty facing many users is the annual maintenance and checks to prove that the flowmeter is still...
- RT @ABBMeasurement: Keep connected to keep sailing ABB’s digital servicing technologies offer support remotely, bringing servicing knowled…28 days ago
- RT @ABBMeasurement: ️️️ world's first electromagnetic flowmeter with 4G / nB – IoT Mobile Comms delivers increased simplicity, reliabi…61 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: Parker offers a wide range of products suitable for use in the #Hydrogen #Transportation market. See for yourself. https…63 days ago
- RT @ABBMeasurement: Green or Blue, #Hydrogen offers huge potential for meeting the Paris Agreement CO2 targets. Download our white papers t…63 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: Get recommendations from Parker on how to identify types and causes of corrosion in #OffRoadMachinery: https://t.co/HgF1…63 days ago