KCS is the UK authorised distributor of the MicroMod series of controllers and associated products. The MicroMod family originally came about as the ABB MOD30 single loop controller, also known as Kent Taylor controller, and the Fisher&Porter 53ML, with many installed in critical operations. Building on the success of these high end controllers, MicroMod have developed the product range to include RetroFit upgrades.
KCS can assist with the replacement of your legacy MOD30 and 53ML controllers by performing retrieval of existing configurations to the re-programming of the new controller using the VIZAPP programming tool.
Flow measurement is a key measurement for many Industrial plant, be it from water abstraction and discharge licences through to process control measurement. The difficulty facing many users is the annual maintenance and checks to prove that the flowmeter is still...
Measurement devices are the front line in any industrial process, providing vital intelligence that can be used to check and fine-tune performance. In the oil and gas industry, measurement instruments are the backbone of custody transfer metering systems, typically...
- Parker’s new #Subsea ball valves can withstand long-term corrosion effects from high salt content seawater and perf… https://t.co/VP8Cp36qzB75 days ago
- In transportation, alternative fuel sources are driving a change. As the requirement for small and mid-scale #LNG p… https://t.co/n7BF2q3O8O88 days ago
- Meeting the demands of deep offshore #OilandGas exploration, Parker’s new subsea ball valves can withstand long-ter… https://t.co/2lpbti4R9j88 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: Parker's 2-way subsea ball valve feature a soft seat and floating ball design for operations up to 10,000 PSI and depths…88 days ago
- Connection in a cryogenic application should focus on five critical areas. Two of those are safety and leakage and… https://t.co/TCIdHClOy3125 days ago