KCS is the UK authorised distributor of the MicroMod series of controllers and associated products. The MicroMod family originally came about as the ABB MOD30 single loop controller, also known as Kent Taylor controller, and the Fisher&Porter 53ML, with many installed in critical operations. Building on the success of these high end controllers, MicroMod have developed the product range to include RetroFit upgrades.
KCS can assist with the replacement of your legacy MOD30 and 53ML controllers by performing retrieval of existing configurations to the re-programming of the new controller using the VIZAPP programming tool.
Measurement devices are the front line in any industrial process, providing vital intelligence that can be used to check and fine-tune performance. In the oil and gas industry, measurement instruments are the backbone of custody transfer metering systems, typically...
ABB Ability™ Verification for measurement devices is a complete solution designed to verify field devices without removing them from the process. If you would like further information on the SRV500 verification software fill in the form below and one of...
- Parker can support you with an extensive product range for your LNG / CNG applications with a fantastic legacy of u… https://t.co/XNHlUco7hU3 days ago
- Parker manufactures a range of products at its facility in #Sheffield - UK. Discover how the UK is still at the for… https://t.co/BYaicOhveO17 days ago
- Health and safety risks associated with #Coal dust-generating in #Mining can be greatly reduced by applying rigorou… https://t.co/RLXyaGfI0S31 days ago
- [Blog Post] Materials Selection: Choosing the Right Mix to Prevent Corrosion in your Installation… https://t.co/fUfBt7tmWD44 days ago
- How can #OilandGas companies reduce power usage and emissions in off-grid operations, while maintaining uninterrupt… https://t.co/cyw0VWtR1f44 days ago