Excellence in client relations
Part of KC Controls business strategy is to work extremely closely with our partners to ensure that our customer service remains at a high level. In many cases, our internal systems are connected directly to our partner’s networks to gain timely access to current technical information, up to date pricing and manufacturing data.
This allows us to have all the information our customers require at our fingertips. In addition, with direct lines to our partners, management teams and support personnel we ensure that an order placed with KC Controls is technically correct and delivered on time.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. For more than four decades, they have been at the forefront, innovating digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems. Every day, they drive efficiency, safety and productivity in utilities, industry, transport and infrastructure globally. With a heritage spanning more than 130 years, ABB operates in more than 100 countries and employs around 135,000 people.
ABB Measurement & Analytics have a long and established relationship with KC Controls as a ‘First Tier Channel Partner’ and we are pleased to offer ABB’s high quality products to our client base.
Micromod offer both pre-engineered and custom solutions for a wide range of industries—solutions that begin with our in-depth knowledge of your applications and needs. These “smart solutions” provide unsurpassed control for industrial boilers, water/wastewater treatment, nuclear power, food processing, and specialty chemicals. By combining time-proven technology with superior process expertise, we offer you precision performance, and a new level of efficiency and economy.
Since its founding in 1990, Aqua Technik does an important contribution to the treatment of mainly industrial, but also municipal wastewater.
Aqua Technik specialise on the flocculation and precipitation of dissolved heavy metals from process and waste-waters by using our supreme working heavy-metal-scavenger EPOFLOC L-1R and our Cleanfloc-EPO product series.
Among Aqua Technik’s customers there are well known companies of the following branches:
- Incineration plants
- Leather ware manufacturers
- Disposal contractors
- Cast iron and steel producers
- Battery manufacturers
- Metal working industries
- Coatings industires
- Automotive manufacturers
- Glass and ceramic producers
- Galvanizing industries
- Natural stone manufacturers
- Coal power plants
- Biomass power plants
Did you know heavy metals are one of pollutants contributing to Global warming? Nevertheless, KCS have an environmentally friendly way of removing these heavy metals. It’s called EpoFloc! The environmentally friendly EpoFloc is suited to removing numerous...
Recorders & Controllers are some of the most versatile and powerful devices, as it’s capable of acquiring information and storing the data for all types of instrumentation applications. Some of these devices are built to work in harsh conditions however it’s still...
- Introducing @ABB_UK NiTemp - A new era of temperature measurement using non-invasive sensors. https://t.co/PerxVbRo4o235 days ago
- It seems the Easter Bunny has been in to visit the KC Staff! KC Controls would like to wish that everyone has an e… https://t.co/rsxw3e3jX3240 days ago
- What are the benefits of Parker Air Header Manifolds? https://t.co/c8GI4EgBdZ242 days ago
- Did you know #heavymetals are one of pollutants contributing to #GlobalWarming ? Nevertheless, KCS have an environ… https://t.co/UJY0ZSg9Cl249 days ago
- Did you know, KC Controls are an alliance partner of @ABB_UK . Here are some facts you probably did not know about… https://t.co/mV2ihFgzUJ256 days ago