Whatever your motor-driven application – whether pumps and fans or compressors and mixers – it is highly likely that it is using more energy than it needs. There can be many reasons including: Over-dimensioned motors Low-efficiency motors Variable load processes...
Equipping pumps, fans and compressors with variable speed drives (VSDs) does not only save energy but increases profitability of operations as well. Pumps, fans and compressors are often run at constant speed, with control of flow rate and destination...
- RT @ParkerProcess: Does your system call out 15,000 PSI rating? Check out Parker's MPI Fittings suited for many #ExtremeDuty applications:…7 hours ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: Under certain conditions, stress cracking #Corrosion can initiate and spread quickly resulting in fittings failing sudde…7 hours ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: Learn about the various #Corrosion classifications for instrumentation materials used in demanding offshore #OilandGas e…61 days ago
- RT @ABBMeasurement: Keep connected to keep sailing ABB’s digital servicing technologies offer support remotely, bringing servicing knowled…112 days ago
- RT @ABBMeasurement: ️️️ world's first electromagnetic flowmeter with 4G / nB – IoT Mobile Comms delivers increased simplicity, reliabi…145 days ago